Thursday, February 10, 2011

INCIDENT 1: I cry

The school were busy for the approaching SMA Nite. All were busy, the teachers, faculty and the students especially the studs who will be joining the dances.
While sitting in the lobby, I, Richiemyr and Alvin were talking about the sophomores that were practicing in the quadrangle. 
Richiemyr: Trish, pares si Angeline ug Russell.
Me: I do not care.
Well, I really don't care. I know Russell will not fall for her-- he loves me.
Me: Shit. Mubalik nako sa room. (I really can't take the happenings)
Alvin: Nganung magselos man ka?
Me: *silence

One night, the incident I am afraid to happen... happened. He said he is starting to love Angeline. I cannot help myself but to cry. It was the worst night of my life. I cried the whole night and I cannot sleep. (oh man, here I am again, I am crying while typing). At morning, I felt better. I open the laptop and do what I want to do in order to prevent myself from remembering what happen last night. It was also that day that I fainted maybe because of depression. 

*SMA NITE


They danced. I saw everything.
It was a picture of a perfect combination, they both love dancing, they are both good, skinny and intelligent in Math. Wish I am Angeline.


 The girl every boy loves and admires. 
I am so dumb. I am nothing compare to her.


And look at him, he is happy
because they danced together. I cannot even make him happy. I am so useless and worthless. 
SHIT, I HATE MYSELF!
I only want this...
ME AND HIM..
NOW..
and FOREVER...

I Love You James Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment