Friday, February 11, 2011

INCIDENT 2: My Mistake

Jeremeh Mangallay,


He is my very devoted suitor, but I do not like him. He is good, caring, sweet and maybe a boyfriend material. It is not hard to fall in love with him. He is one of the best guys I know but I already have my guy. And I love him so much.

*SMA NITE again
Jeremeh wanted to talk to me. I do not mind it. Unexpectedly, they go near me. I am not angry, but I am happy. He did it for me. He does what Russell cant. It was also that night when I cried so much because of Russell. 

He became mad when I compared him to Jeremeh. Jeremeh is acting like I am a very special girl. It is all I want, and he cannot even does it for me. Another bad night!
It is my mistake when I compared the two of them.
but if he don't want to be compared, he should avoid making things that pushes me to do such thing.
now, is it my mistake?
I hate you James Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment